We do not sell, rent, lease or give away any information about you or your archaeological excavation to any third parties.
Nor do we own or claim any rights over your excavation data - it is stored securely in our database and can be removed by you at any time.
Personal and non-commercial use limitation
Unless otherwise specified, Nabonidus is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, transmit, display, reproduce, license, transfer, or sell any information or services obtained from Nabonidus.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of Nabonidus, you will not use the site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Nabonidus server, or the network(s) connected to any Nabonidus server, or interfere with any other party's use of the site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site or other accounts through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the site.
Use of Nabonidus
The site may contain e-mail services, forums, communities, photo albums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others. You agree to use these services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the service, you will not:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Download any file posted by another user of a service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of Nabonidus or usage information or any portion thereof.
Copyright © 2017 Nabonidus.org, Wolfe St, Newcastle, Australia, 2300. All rights reserved.
Nabonidus and Nabonidus.org are registered trademarks and as such are protected under international law.